Where to get advice

Man and lady talking

We all run into problems from time to time

And some are so difficult that we need help with them.

If you would like to talk to some one for advice and support, this service is now available on a Friday morning (9.00am to 1.00pm)  from 13th January 2023 at The Grange Hall, Southam. Please feel free to either drop in or make an appointment either by email or telephone call. 


Tel: Southam Town Council – 01926814004

Grants and Funds

General including debt and legal advice.

The Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB) [external link] 

Housing and accommodation

The District Council [external link] has responsibility for housing.

A good point of contact for available social and affordable housing is homechoiceplus [external link].

Wellbeing for Warwickshire

Since the pandemic and the cost of living crisis, we have seen a rise in the number of people experiencing poor mental health. One in four people will experience a mental health condition at any given time, with one in six reporting a common condition such as anxiety or depression. Wellbeing for Warwickshire was developed to provide support for people having a difficult time coping. 

So, how can we help? WCC have created a webpage to provide resources for community groups and venues. The page offers downloadable assets, including posters to display in your local community venues, social media graphics to share on your channels, and quarterly blog posts for you to publish on your website or in your newsletters, magazines and on public noticeboards.  

You can access the webpage here:  

You can also follow us on social media @wellbeingwarks and find out more information about our services at  

Abusive relationships

If you are in danger call 999 and speak to the police. 

Adult social care support is available from Warwickshire County County Council [external link].

If you think that a vulnerable adult or child is being abused, contact Warwickshire County Council’s MASH (Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub) [external link] on 01926 414144. The county council adult social care teams can offer advice and support to the person and / or their carers and, where necessary, arrange appropriate services.

Depending on the type of abuse, you may wish to contact Warwickshire Police [external link].

During out-of-office hours – an emergency duty social worker is available from the time at which the offices close (5.30pm Monday to Thursday, and 5pm on Friday) until 8.30am on the next normal working day. Call 01926 886922.

Dependence and addiction

Contact your GP in the first instance. More information is available on the Warwickshire County Council website [external link].

Grants and Funds

Safe Guarding

Warwickshire Safeguarding Partnership are pleased to share our multiagency training programme. Our aim is to provide accessible multi-agency training for agencies throughout Warwickshire. The free, virtual training is linked to the learning from CSPR’s, SAR’s, findings from the thematic review and key priorities
from subgroups.
  • Contact

Warwickshire Care Services Directory

View the Warwickshire Care Services Directory 2022/23 for care services near you.

The Warwickshire Adult Care and Support Services Guide can help you find care and support in Warwickshire.

This directory covers topics including:



We use cookies on our website to improve your online experience. To learn more about how we use the cookies, please see our Cookies Policy.

Skip to content